Providing the skills students need for success at school, work and in daily life.
All WKPR courses are connected to a program certificate.
Online and in-person class options.
Counseling support available.
Summer Class Schedule – May 31 thru August 3, 2023
In Person Classes:
- WKPR-014, Basic Finances in the Workforce – 9:30am to 11:30am, Mon & Wed
- WKPR-015, Public Communications – 12:00pm to 2:00pm, Mon & Wed
- WKPR-001, Transition to Higher Learning – June 5 thru July 28
- WKPR-002, Self-Advocacy – June 5 thru August 3
- WKPR-102, Understanding Students with Disabilities – June 5 thru June 29
- WKPR-103, Strategies for Instructing Students with Disabilities – July 10 thru August 3
- SSD-787, Employment Preparation for Adults with Development Disabilities – June 5 thru August 3
Learn more & register:
ALL CLASSES ARE TUITION-FREE!