GAN is a unique 501(C)(3), all-volunteer nonprofit organization, providing beneficial cost-free programs that are exclusive to grandparents of children with autism. Contributions to GAN are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Please help us to continue to be a vital resource for autism … and each other.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can give support to GAN in any of the following ways:
- Underwrite printing, mailing and other operating costs to enable GAN to sustain and expand programs that benefit grandparents and help them to improve the quality of life for their children and grandchildren.
- Sponsor an honorarium, a presentation or an event to share with grandchildren, in your name or to honor another person.
- Donate cars, jewelry, antiques, collectibles, furniture and worthwhile household items to GAN. Let us help you when you move or downsize your home, and at the same time, benefit worthwhile autism causes.
- Send a Tribute card in honor or memory of someone. Celebrate a milestone event by suggesting to family and friends that donations be made to GAN to honor you.
- Designate GAN to receive funding from foundations, employers, United Way, etc.
- Provide refreshments for meetings as a Site Leader.
- Volunteer and support fundraising opportunities. Help GAN to put “fun” into fundraising.
- Suggest cost free meeting sites at churches, clubs, businesses or community facilities for daytime or evening use.
- Advocate to raise awareness and support for autism on local and national levels through educational outreach, letter writing and contact with governmental representatives.
- Identify kid-friendly local sites and plan entertainment and activities for grandparents to share with grandchildren. Recommend theatre, music or sporting events to attend.
- Represent GAN at community outreach events and help to increase autism awareness and our membership.
- Participate in special projects in collaboration with the Resource Center of Orange County, the Orange County Department of Education and other autism service providers.
- Recommend ways to sustain support for GAN, enhance our programs and benefit our members.